- BOSCO Donna, BOSCO Uomo, BOSCO Bambino, BOSCO Pi & BOSCO Scarpa multi-brand stores;
- ARTICOLI by BOSCO cosmetics & perfumery stores;
- ARTICOLI Salon&spa & Dior Institut beauty parlors;
- Sublime by BOSCO watch & jewelry stores;
- Dental BOSCO Clinica;
- BOSCO Restaurants: BOSCO Café in GUM & Petrovsky Passage, BOSCO BAR & BOSCO «At the fountain» cafeteria at Red Square in GUM;
- BOSCO (Privé) individual service parlor.
The Company produces the collection of clothes for sports and outdoor activities under BOSCO Sport trademark. It is the official sport outfit of the Russian Olympic team at the Games in Salt Lake City (2002), Athens (2004), Turin (2006), Beijing (2008), Vancouver (2010) London (2012), Sochi (2014) and Rio de Janeiro (2016).
BOSCO DI CILIEGI is the organizer and facilitator of the spring Open Arts Festival Chereshnevy Les and the large winter Skating Rink at Red Square, which is opened annually.
Twice a year, in spring and autumn, we conduct family BOSCOFASHIONWEEK for our friends & customers.
The Founder and Chairman of the
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mikhail Kusnirovich is the founder and chairman of the Board of Directors of BOSCO DI CILIEGI Group.
He arranged the Moscow International House "East and West" in 1991, together with the partners he opened the first store at Petrovsky Passage in Moscow in 1992. The gallery of multibrand boutiques called BOSCO DI CILIEGI (it means "Cherry Orchard" in Italian) was opened in Petrovsky Passage in 1993, Mikhail Kusnirovich headed the company. In 2004 BOSCO DI CILIEGI has acquired a majority ownership in the historic trading center GUM (80 thousand m2).
Mikhail Kusnirovich is one of the first Russian entrepreneurs, who has revived the pre-revolutionary tradition of philanthropy and charity. He is actively involved in cultural and educational work along with business activity. He funds art exhibitions, helps well-known music bands and Moscow theaters.